Sunday, January 17, 2010

Last Thur. was a beautiful day, so I decided to get Mom out of the house for a little excercise and fun. First we went to lunch. Mom couldn't decide where she wanted to eat. So, I decided she would like going to Rankin's. I had taken her there in the recent past she enjoyed reminicing. This time I took her it saddened her. All she could do was to sit and glare. Drawing her back into the here and now, I asked her what she was thinking about. She said she was just remembering that Charlie Carte and Daddy used to eat there everyday....and how Charlie betrayed Dad. So, I won't be taking her there anymore.
After lunch we went to Habitat where she found a couple of "goodies". Then we were off to the mall to get her nails done. Walden's book store is going out of business and Mom found a few books on sale there 60%-80% off.
She had a REALLY good day of finally getting out of the house. She's tired of this cold weather...same as we all are.
Til Later,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment